Thursday 8 November 2007

My deep Dream...


I would like to be a Good Teacher...

I am just finishing my second year of college and I'm going into the education field. Since I started this career I feel that is what I really want to do...


From my point of view, I think that teaching is a wonderful job. Is like no other profession because a Teacher is the person who raises our dreams. And as a future teacher, I would like to be like the best one, I would like to be the teacher that her students never forget her...


I remember that when I was at school I had a very good English teacher, her name is Cecilia, wellknown as Miss Cecili. I want to cry when I talk about her. But, first of all, let me describe her... She was awesome, because she knew me by my name and she always encouraged me to do my best. She complimented my efforts, she taught me with questions, with stories, with books. She facilitated discussion and also, she helped me to learn things by myself.

As Luther King, I have a deep dream that one day I will can reach. I want to be a good teacher, the best one, like my remembered teacher, the woman who did a big influence with my future profession. But this dream for me may be interpreted on several different ways. As a student I feel a little inadequate or lack self confidence. In spite of these feelings that I have now, I am very excited to learn the skills of a teacher during my career and the rest of my life.


In others words, I want to be a good teacher because I think that there is no better way to participate in making positive changes for future generations than to teach children. Children are amazing little people that fascinate me in how quickly their minds develop knowledge. For that reason we as a future teachers play an extremely important role in society in which I want to be involved with.


To conclude, I think that there are many reasons why I want to be a teacher, the main one, is because I want to be a good influence on the future and also, because I love time that I spend working with children. I hope that one day I can reach my main and deep dream, to become in a teacher, a good one.





Vicky!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

That's so true!
I loved to read the things that I wrote one year ago.. it's kind of weird but funny.. I have some mistakes that now I can realized.